Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Patio pots of edibles!

Garden Forum » Archives » Edibles in the Garden Forum-Archives » Patio pots of edibles! « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lulubelle  Send Lulubelle a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 03:15 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I have gotten lazy over the years and planted some chive and french sorrel in pots by the patio door outside the kitchen. When it rains, I don't have far to go! And they come back every year in the pots!
Gardenbuddies Plant Forum

Gardenbuddies Plant Forum

Lulubelle, zone 5, Quebec, Canada

Greg  Send Greg a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:15 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Oh - you just reminded me how much I love sorrel. I should plant some.

Greg, ND Zone 4 Click to hear a voice greeting from Greg

Gardenbug  Send Gardenbug a private message!

Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:44 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Neat! Oseille Verte! I never knew that! I have it growing in the garden right now. I was given a chunk of it by a friend just before she died so it is very special. I also have Greek oregano. The chives are back with a vengeance, the garlic surfacing too. I hope to buy more 'basilique' soon. My bronze fennel is coming back...but it is just decorative..at least for me.

Gardenbug Ontario zone 4b/5b

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com