Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Pickin' & Grinnin'

Garden Forum » Archives » Edibles in the Garden Forum-Archives » Pickin' & Grinnin' « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Karma  Send Karma a private message!

Supporting Member

My Garden
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 12:32 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Let the harvest begin!! I just can't get over the bumper crop we have gotten this year and the freezer will be full!
Plant Forum

Plant Forum

Plant Forum

Karma - PNW, Zone "Z-Denial "

Scotkat  Send Scotkat a private message!

My Garden Journal
My Garden
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 02:04 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Wow how wonderful Karma.

Scotkat - Scotland, Zone "?" Click to hear a voice greeting from Scotkat

Periwinkle  Send Periwinkle a private message!

Supporting Member

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 09:45 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

That is Fantastic!!!!

Denise--Northern Wisconsin, Z3b

Greg  Send Greg a private message!

Supporting Member

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 04:26 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

ooh, wine?

Greg - ND, Zone "4"

Supporting Member

My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 12:00 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Oh Greg, I just grow them as they were from a friend that could no longer care for them. Should I box them up for you? They are the expensive wine grapes.

Supporting Member

My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 05:19 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Okay, when we get those catalogs we select what we feel is the best and order the seeds if we don't find what we want locally. Our corn was picked up locally but was the Territorial Seed folks. We cooked a couple the other night and low and behold, it's not what we wanted. We photographed the corn and sent off the photo. DH had to laugh, he caught them with their silks down. Wrong photo for the corn name we got and it's a different color. Needless to say we now have a whole section of corn we don't care for. To late to plant more. I suggested that he picks the them all and take them to the local food bank. Lesson learned, Parks Sugar Buns is the best!!

Valia  Send Valia a private message!

Supporting Member

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 05:14 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Next you'll be setting up a winery, a la Greg.

Beautiful crop.

Valia - UT (winter) WA (summer), Zone "8 and 5"

Supporting Member

My Garden
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 06:43 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

The local guys at the Share House about die to see the corn DH delivered and told them we might have more in a week. Feeding the homeless was a good thing!! We will be taking what we don't put up in the lines of tomatoes too.
Plant Forum

Plant Forum

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com