Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Telephone box

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Telephone box « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Whis4ey  Send Whis4ey a private message!

My Garden
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 10:53 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

You may telephone from here, and wring out you old clothes when they are ready for drying
The box has an antique telephone and the old coin box (button A and button B type) although you no longer need the old pennies to make a call

Plant Forum

Whis4ey - Antrim, Zone "6/7"

Sunnyday2day  Send Sunnyday2day a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 11:11 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

This is a pretty site Sam...I too like the oldie 'stuff' used in the garden...that is one huge wringer! I have the double rinse tubs. :)

SunnyDay2Day mid-Michigan Zone 5

Shirley1md  Send Shirley1md a private message!

Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 02:55 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Just charming! Where do you find these "collectibles"?

Shirley Maryland Zone 7a

Jeanne  Send Jeanne a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 04:25 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Of course leave it to you to manage to place those items in a garden and THEY WORK!!..So Whimsical!!!...Gives one a bit of a giggle...looks like the same Phonebox they have in England..or did have?....Jeanne

Jeanne Texas Zone 8B Click to hear a voice greeting from Jeanne

Whis4ey  Send Whis4ey a private message!

My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 04:54 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

The very same Jeanne
Northern Ireland is part of the UK. Those phone boxes were in use here until maybe 10 years ago. There are still some kept in older villages for effect. Of course, with mobile phones, there are fewer and fewer telephone boxes of any description nowadays

Whis4ey - Antrim, Zone "6/7"

Jeanne  Send Jeanne a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 05:14 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Yup I knew the relationship between Ireland and the UK..That truly is a shame ..I mean those Phoneboxes and the Double Decker Buses are ICONS of the UK..I mean..will Dr. Who have to hunt down your garden to use the phone box eventually..sheshhh...Jeanne

Jeanne Texas Zone 8B Click to hear a voice greeting from Jeanne

Monique  Send Monique a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 08:48 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Darling..as they would be IN a home too:)

Monique Quebec Zone 5

Lulubelle  Send Lulubelle a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 12:40 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Love the phone booth!

Lulubelle, zone 5, Quebec, Canada

Nonacook  Send Nonacook a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 02:18 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Funny you should mention Dr. Who! My son-in-law builds those by special order. Has sold several. He is a big Dr. Who fan.

Nonacook - Florida, Zone "8b"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com