Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Dragonfly lights

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Dragonfly lights « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sunnyday2day  Send Sunnyday2day a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:59 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I have these on my variegated red-twig dogwood across the driveway...they're on a timer to come on at dusk and go off at daylight. They are multi-colored pastels.

Sunnyday2day - Michigan, Zone "5"

Monique  Send Monique a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 12:04 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

How charming.they must be so pretty at night..I love magic in the garden at night.

Monique Quebec Zone 5

Patsy  Send Patsy a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 12:08 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I love your little lights Tanya, in fact I love lighting in the garden at night. Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'll share something with you that we did this year which I also like very much. This was a light fixture that was in our family room when we bought our house over 15 years ago. We finally replaced it (it was sort of Gothic looking, especially in the house) But I envisioned it outside next to our pond among the cedars and shrubbery which surrounds it.My DH mounted it on a wooden post and here's the result (not a great picture I'm afraid as my camera does not take good night shots) :
Plant Forum

Pat Ontario Zone 6

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 12:46 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

What a wonderful way to use that light Patsy...I love it!

Patsy wrote on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 07:08 pm:

my camera does not take good night shots) :

Mine either...

Wemons  Send Wemons a private message!

Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 05:33 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

S2D your dragonfly is so cute. I like the way light adds a touch of beauty to a garden and how peaceful it can make you feel.

Wemons - Ohio, Zone "5"

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 09:15 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Thanks Kit! That v. dogwood is growing so recently added another strand. :)

Wemons  Send Wemons a private message!

Posted on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 01:09 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

That means your going to have to add more lights lol

Wemons - Ohio, Zone "5"

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 10:19 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Kit, this one maxes out at 6'x6' so hopefully won't outgrow it's spot. Maybe one more strand...

Karalyn  Send Karalyn a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 02:13 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

S2D I love your dragon fly lites. Cool idea!

Patsy, I really like your light too. I've inherited some hanging lights from my parents house and now I have some more ideas on what to do with them.

I have blue robe lites going around my memory garden that stays on all the time. I might have to check into a timer.

Karalyn Idaho Zone 6

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com