Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Wrought Iron hanger

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Wrought Iron hanger « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gardenshowlady  Send Gardenshowlady a private message!

Posted on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 01:29 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I got this fancy hanger for $3 bucks... Woo Hoo!!
I was just testing this pot in it & I am considering what to plant in this way cool getup~~~ Suggestions appreciated...

Gardenshowlady - SC Lowcountry, Zone "8B"

Lulubelle  Send Lulubelle a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 08:12 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

How adorable Carolyn! Both planter and pot look perfect in it.

Lulubelle - Quebec, Zone "5"

Scotkat  Send Scotkat a private message!

My Garden Journal
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 09:46 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Eyecatching Carolyn how about planting some kitchen herbs or strawberries even some just some nice alpines would look well.
As its raining had a break from household needed chores to read some of the posts and cought eye of your pretty apealing planter.If this had been today I was meeting GB Sheila weather would not have been so kind to us.But the garden is needing this rain.
Shall be looking at this thread from time to time to view the lovely changes that will transform.from season to season.

Scotkat - Scotland, Zone "?"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com