Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
The intsie bintsie spider....

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » The intsie bintsie spider.... « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lulubelle  Send Lulubelle a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 06:30 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

...went up my downspout, and decided to decorate for me! Normally, I would have taken the broom and swept it right off, but I thought it at least deserved a picture first, after all his hard work! Or maybe I should keep it in time for Halloween decorating.

Plant Forum

Lulubelle - Quebec, Zone "5"

Sunnyday2day  Send Sunnyday2day a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 07:29 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Lucy, there seems to be spiderwebs all over! I just came in from a jaunt through the trails with the dogs and must've went through 10 spiderwebs! Hopefully the intsie bintsies weren't attached!

Sunnyday2day - Michigan, Zone "5"

Nibbs  Send Nibbs a private message!

My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2005 - 03:32 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

What a work of art! I'm so glad you decided to take a photo!

Diane British Columbia Zone 7b

Shirley1md  Send Shirley1md a private message!

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2005 - 11:38 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

It's absolutely perfect! Just think how long it took that intsie bintsie spider to spin it!!

Shirley Maryland Zone 7a

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com