Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Decorative plaque?

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Decorative plaque? « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tenorpeggy  Send Tenorpeggy a private message!

Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 12:19 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I hope I'm in the right forum....my hubby and I are looking for a flat plastic or resin plaque in the shape of a palm tree to attach to the side of our home near where the main garden area will be. We live in a gated community of manufactured homes here in FL and some of our neighbors' homes have a smiling sun or other images on the outside walls of their homes. Am I making any sense? I might not be using the correct terminology...would these be found at garden centers?

Tenorpeggy - Florida, Zone "10"

Plantynut  Send Plantynut a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 01:02 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Peggy I am sure that a good garden center would have what you are looking for.

Plantynut - New York, Zone "7"

Blue_moon  Send Blue_moon a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 02:16 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

you can also try places like ross, marshall's, tj maxs and joanne's fabric store if you have any of those places near by.

Blue_moon - ca, Zone "9"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com