Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
The Big EE I want to cast

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » The Big EE I want to cast « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dosaye  Send Dosaye a private message!

My Garden
My Time
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 06:05 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Here is the big EE I want to cast for a birdbath/fountain. I want to use 3 leaves smaller than each other for a 3 tier or maybe 2 tier effect for a fountain. All depends on how good they turn out when I cast them. I have a friend in concrete business says he might can help me make the big ones.
Shellie

Dosaye - Florida, Zone "zone 9a"

Birdgarden  Send Birdgarden a private message!

My Garden Journal
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:26 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Oh, I want to see that when it's cast!!!

Birdgarden - MN, Zone "4"

Dosaye  Send Dosaye a private message!

My Garden
My Time
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:36 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Birdgarden wrote on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 05:38 pm:

Lol, Don't get to excited there. It's my back that will break.. lololol. This is going to be heavy & I think my friend is going to tsay" Heck no" we ain't doin that bad noy" , Then I shall cry.
We plan to build a 2 x 4 rectangular frame to fill with sand , then mound the sand up to form a bowl when leaf is placed. then we shall see from there.

Dosaye - Florida, Zone "zone 9a"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com