Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Heirloom Lemon Cucumbers :-)

Garden Forum » Archives » Edibles in the Garden Forum-Archives » Heirloom Lemon Cucumbers :-) « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Charles  Send Charles a private message!

My Garden
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2006 - 10:09 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Arguably the best tasting variety of cucumbers on the planet:

Charles - Wisconsin, Zone "A malleable 4b"

Suzyqt1968  Send Suzyqt1968 a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 01:42 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

And they are so pretty. I will have to try some. I finallllllllly have a cucumber to pick. Tomorrow...I could have today but I wanted to give it one more day! Two more will be big enough to pick within the week. I'm happy happy happy. But then again it doesn't take much hehe.

Suzyqt1968 - Washington, Zone "7-8"

Monique  Send Monique a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 - 11:04 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I have not seen these either.I must tell you I love what you are growing and woulkd enjoy cooking and preparing them all.
These are so cute.

Monique Quebec Zone 5

Rain1950  Send Rain1950 a private message!

Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 - 01:13 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I've grown these for many years; really surprised they are not more popular. They are very adaptive to cantainers also.

Rain1950 - Washington, Zone "8"

Charles  Send Charles a private message!

My Garden
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 - 04:53 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Thank you, ladies. I will have to try them in containers next summer. They are relatively easy to grow. Monique, I could fly you in, so you could give me some food preparation lessons, while things are still fresh and in season.

Charles - Wisconsin, Zone "A malleable 4b"

Monique  Send Monique a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 - 05:29 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I like the plate too:)

Sounds like so much fun Charles.. but..I never travel:( Fla and Mass..that's about it..

Monique Quebec Zone 5

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com