Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Maters Gone Wild,,,,Not the movie

Garden Forum » Archives » Edibles in the Garden Forum-Archives » Maters Gone Wild,,,,Not the movie « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Serenitybench  Send Serenitybench a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 12:37 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Plant Forum

Plant Forum

Plant Forum

So In MAY, I planted 3 lil plants, ONE was from the Ukraine, got it at a flea market, 2 were half dead,Add one box of Tomato food, Lots of rain. and I had SO MANY !!!!! Plants went ba~zoo! I only had maybe 8 turn red. So, with some advice today, I wacked them down, they had taken over my new Iris bed. I think it was the Mater God there ( He's not a pig) , he makes me laugh when I look at him. He cast his spell and WHAM! (there was a Brugmansia and 2 butterfly bushes hiding behind these maters!!!!! had not seen them all summer. So, Now. I am putting THESE in brown paper bags to ripen. OY! I cant believe all these. This is a LARGE laundry basket by the way. I dont can. Guess I am going to have to figure out something. Sauce, Lots of sauce.

Serenitybench - PaOhio, Zone "5a"

Charles  Send Charles a private message!

My Garden
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 08:42 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Those look fantastic, Mimi. Once my tomato growing season is over, it seems like there are always some that end up ripening in a brown paper bag. Once they ripen and you prepare a dish, post a picture in the recipe section.

Charles - Wisconsin, Zone "A malleable 4b"

Serenitybench  Send Serenitybench a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 10:35 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Shame I only had a tomato Gathering season!
ok! Charles, I'll make some sorta Pasta tomato veggie something or other, with LOTS of garlic and give ya a heads up when its done. . Bet your cooking up something good with your harvest.. Aren't we due for another great movie??

Serenitybench - PaOhio, Zone "5a"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com