Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Before The First Frost

Garden Forum » Archives » Edibles in the Garden Forum-Archives » Before The First Frost « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Charles  Send Charles a private message!

My Garden
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 - 12:35 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

We had our first frost in the early morning hours, so I decided to pick a few things before then. The last of my eggplant and peppers.

Half Bushel of Eggplant

Nocera

Corno di Toro

Quadrato Giallo (given time, these should have been yellow)

Quadrato Giallo

Half Bushel of Peppers

Charles - Wisconsin, Zone "4b"

Suzyqt1968  Send Suzyqt1968 a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 - 03:34 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm sorry about the frost But you sure did get a wonderful final harvest. Those eggplants are beauties and the peppers are hug! I have decided no peppers next year. I had better success this year, but it just doesn't get hot enough and stay warm enough at night here to get them big. Ok maybe I will try again..but probably only two plants. The rest are just taking up my precious space!!!!! Perhaps I will try eggplants in their place.

Suzyqt1968 - Washington, Zone "7-8"

Serenitybench  Send Serenitybench a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 03:58 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

That's a Pack of Peppers for Picklin

Serenitybench - PaOhio, Zone "5a"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com