Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Help with water feature!

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Help with water feature! « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Smith  Send Smith a private message!

Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 12:40 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Hi I am looking for a water feature that does not need mains power - however, I do not want a solar-powered one as the garden is shaded. I.e. basically I need a battery powered water feature. It does not matter if it is small or large, and I would like to keep the price under 100 pounds sterling, but other than that there is no real spec. It even doesn't make much difference if it is an indoor feature, as I have a wooden roof under which it would be protected from severe weather. So, the only thing is.....a battery powered water feature. I can't find any anywhere! can anyone help? Many thanks!}

Smith - England, Zone "?"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cinta  Send Cinta a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 01:39 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I have seen several table top battery operated water features.

They are cheap but I do not know what it would cost to mail something like that to England. Maybe if you did a internet search for table top water fountains maybe you could find one close to you.

Cinta - Pennsylvania, Zone "Zone 6"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com