Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Time...!

Garden Forum » Archives » Edibles in the Garden Forum-Archives » Time...! « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gardenbug  Send Gardenbug a private message!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 08:54 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I need time to prepare the vegetable garden properly this year...but time I do not have. :(

So the rhubarb and asparagus took care of themselves and have been eaten and shared with others. I managed to get more parsley in a while back, but a few nights ago after dinner I found an hour and worked up some patches of soil and plopped in basil, yellow peppers, zucchini and eggplant. I didn't start them from seed this year, but I'm so glad to have something growing! There'd be more room if I had a chance to weed some more. Hope I can do that on the weekend!

It is ever so dry here, so the sprinkler is going as I type.

Gardenbug - Ontario, Zone "4/5"

Mariae  Send Mariae a private message!

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 12:13 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Marie, we are waiting for your pics.

Mariae - Europe, Zone "?"

Greg  Send Greg a private message!

Supporting Member

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 12:58 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I hear you. Upon my return I found my garden overwhelmed with weeds and out of control plants. Most of the vegetables still need to be planted. But it has been raining constantly and I haven't been able to do one stitch of work. *sigh*

Greg - ND, Zone "4"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com