Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Some artistic (well, I think so) additions

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Some artistic (well, I think so) additions « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jak3  Send Jak3 a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 11:21 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Over the years, I have received several things as gifts from family and friends to add to my gardens. In my old yard, the gardens were larger and further apart. Here, I seem to have something every where you look! But most of them mean something special to me....

My daughter cast this plaque for me while working in a cement factory.

Plant Forum

My husband gave me this patio stone to put in the floor of my greenhouse after he built it. When we sold our house, I specifically excluded this, and now it is part of my front garden path.

Plant Forum

And these "faces" were made by the same artist who made my "cement kids" (Social Forum) and given to us when we left Merrickville. The picture frame was bought at a bargain shop. This is on the wall at the outside front entrance to our house.

Plant Forum

Jak3 - Ontario, Zone "4/5"

Periwinkle  Send Periwinkle a private message!

Supporting Member

My Garden Journal
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 - 09:19 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Julie, I just love these! The saying in the first placque is quite unique and ultimately, very special, seeing as how your daughter made it. All 3, very special!

Denise--Northern Wisconsin, Z3b Click to hear a voice greeting from Periwinkle

Sunnyday2day  Send Sunnyday2day a private message!

Supporting Member

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 - 09:40 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

All of these treasures give your place personality, Julie. I have one similar to photo #1.

Sunnyday2day - Tanya-Michigan, Zone "5"

Growit  Send Growit a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 - 05:43 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Wonderful Julie.

I have a sensory garden to design and plant up over the next two years and love the idea of paving stones with poems on. Now I just have to work out how to do it or find someone who knows how to.

Growit - Hampshire, Zone "8/9"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com