Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Lucky day..

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Lucky day.. « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Blooming  Send Blooming a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 02:31 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

went to a Garage sale this morning.. look whatI bought for $1.00 each!! They are nice and large.. about 24", I'll pst on the container forum wne I get them planted..
No strawberries.. they don't do well here.. Darn..

Central Texas Zone 8a

Sheba  Send Sheba a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 08:07 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

What a bargain! I love the one on the right.

Sheba - Indiana - Z5

Blooming  Send Blooming a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 08:32 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Sheba, if I'd taken a closer look( I was just sooo excited)I would only have bought the one on the right. I just finished planting them, and the one on the right was a breeze to plant.. the one on the left.. well it rhymes with witch!! The holes are so small, it's almost impossible to get a plant in them. I managed..but we will see how it does..

Central Texas Zone 8a

Sheba  Send Sheba a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 09:32 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

At least you didn't spend a lot of money to get so frustrated!

I haven't check garage sales in ages because I never found anything to interest me. Now that I've been bitten by the garden bug I'm sure I'll see things in a whole new light - which could be dangerous!

Sheba - Indiana - Z5

Bloomorselse  Send Bloomorselse a private message!

Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 09:39 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I too like the one on the right the best. Great find.

Joan B New Brunswick Canada Zone 4b

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com