Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Come and sit awhile, your always welcome.

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Come and sit awhile, your always welcome. « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keets  Send Keets a private message!

Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 04:29 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

This is my shed that the guys I worked with and I designed. It is special to me not only because it is a great shed but because we all lost our jobs last year and I miss my work family very much. The one side has a wash board my daughter got me with Sunnyland on it, Sunny is my childhood nickname. I painted the Keets Reststop sign it has a bird on it you can't see in the picture, I'm not very good but it fits the shed, the hanging angel was hand carved by a women in Columbus in exchange for some flowers. Didn't she do a GREAT job. I think she is beautiful. I have a an angel windvane on top but you can't see her in the picture. The cat is the picture is called cat, poor thing doesn't have a name. birdBlooming ArabellaAngels

Keets Ohio Zone 5/6

Blooming  Send Blooming a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 06:14 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I love it.. thanks for the invite.. don't mind if I do sit awhile..it looks so inviting..Wish I had room to build something like that in my back yard..sigh..

Central Texas Zone 8a

Monique  Send Monique a private message!

Click to see a larger profile photo of Monique

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Time
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 06:39 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I love everything about it !
The fact that is was built by you and your friends is even more meaningful..
But that's what everyday life is all about.
I am amazed when people have their homes professionally decorated etc..I do not stand in judgment..But I like the personality of someone to be reflected in their surroundings..Not someone elses..
This certainly is home to some of your treasured personal effects.
And that's what I like ..It's unique charm.

Mnique Quebec Zone 5

Sheba  Send Sheba a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 08:15 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I have a hard time thinking of something as nice
as this as a shed. It's more of a
garden home. I love the porch!

Sheba - Indiana - Z5

Lulubelle  Send Lulubelle a private message!

Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2003 - 09:20 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Very impressive! And you have decorated it so nicely!
I'd love to come sit and have a cup of tea there!

Lulubelle, zone 5, Quebec

Janet43945  Send Janet43945 a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 08:59 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Everything looks great.

JANET OHIO zone 5

Kvilledude  Send Kvilledude a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 04:33 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

What a totally relaxing looking spot. I see a kitty cat likes your area as well.

Kvilledude North Carolina Zone 7

Cahenry  Send Cahenry a private message!

Click to see a larger profile photo of Cahenry

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 08:11 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Very, very charming! It would be the place to rest even when its raining or hot. I love it.

cahenry (Cathy) GA Zone 7

Karalyn  Send Karalyn a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:56 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

This is really great! I love it! Now you just need a pond next to it! I saw something similar to this at a garden show in Boise. Of course, it was a pond building company, besides landscaping. But it was so neat, just like yours.

I wonder if I would ever get something like that built for me? lol

Karalyn Idaho Zone 6

Nibbs  Send Nibbs a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Time
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 07:37 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

It looks like it was meant to be there, very much at home. Well done!

Diane British Columbia Zone 7b

Carolyn  Send Carolyn a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 07:38 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I only just found this thread and how quaint is that darling shed. I could live in that. Absolutely adorable.

CarolynQldAust

Gardenbug  Send Gardenbug a private message!

Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 10:35 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

The most used room of the house I'll bet. What fun!

Gardenbug Ontario zone 4b/5b

Keets  Send Keets a private message!

Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 10:44 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Karalyn, there is a small pond about seven feet by four feet about 15 feet from the shed. It is so nice to sit out there and listen to the water, alas but just as I sit down I see some weeds to pull and I am up and going.

Keets

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com