Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Dreaming angel

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Dreaming angel « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vtskiers  Send Vtskiers a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 08:59 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Here's one of my garden angels amidst the fountain grass. A local nursery sells a whole series of these and I try to pick one up whenever they have a sale. She sits on a small pedestal and looks great no matter what the season.

Sue Central Connecticut Zone 6a

Monique  Send Monique a private message!

Click to see a larger profile photo of Monique

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Time
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 09:06 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

She is very special Sue..Sits perfectly there.The softness of the grass matches her persona.

Monique Quebec Zone 5

Frostycurls  Send Frostycurls a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Time
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 09:31 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Monique wrote on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 07:06 am:

The softness of the grass matches her persona.

Very sweet.

Penny Oregon Zone 7

Deanneart  Send Deanneart a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 07:50 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Lovely photo Sue! Beautiful combination of plants that complement the angel. Very pretty!

Deanne New Hampshire Zone 5

Lulubelle  Send Lulubelle a private message!

Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 06:44 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Oh Sue, she is beautiful. I'd love to have one like her in my garden. I love angels in the garden. Where did you get her? In Connecticut? I have family there that I visit every so often (in Stamford). I would go and check it out on my next trip.

Lulubelle, zone 5, Quebec

Pink  Send Pink a private message!

Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 08:29 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

She is just beautiful.

Meg ND Zone 4

Kniceone  Send Kniceone a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:20 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

She is just a perfect little angel sitting there - contemplating life. Beautiful.

Jodi, ONT, Z4, Great White North Click to hear a voice greeting from Kniceone

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 10:51 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

This series of garden angels is very nicely detailed-especially for concrete statuary. For Christmas last year we bought one for the boss which was similiar to this only the angel is blowing a butterfly from her open hand.

Recently, I purchased the bashful cherub below along with the urn at this same nursery at a 40% off sale. Lulubelle, yes, the nursery is in CT-in Cromwell which is about an hour from Stamford.

Deanneart  Send Deanneart a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 01:37 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Oh, Sue, I just love this one! How sweet. And the urn is beautiful too,

Does this nursery have any cement rabbits?

Deanne New Hampshire Zone 5

Pink  Send Pink a private message!

Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 08:35 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

What a little Darling and the pot is great.

Meg ND Zone 4

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
My Time
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 10:58 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Deanne, they just may have some rabbits. Next time I'm over there I'll check. Last year I happened into this place just before Christmas and was able to get a bit of shopping done. Too bad all the people I buy for aren't gardeners-lol.

Karalyn  Send Karalyn a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:27 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Sue, the angel is really pretty. I am not able to see your other picture though.

Karalyn Idaho Zone 6

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com