Gardenbuddies.com-Where friends meet to share their gardens
Bunnies

Garden Forum » Archives » Techniques and Designs-Decorating Your Garden-Archives » Bunnies « Previous    Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Deanneart  Send Deanneart a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 08:00 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

For some reason unknown to me, I began collecting cement rabbits a few years ago. I never know where they will wind up in the garden each spring when they come out of winter hibernation. This year they decided to spend the summer together in the periwinkle. LOL

Deanne New Hampshire Zone 5

Kniceone  Send Kniceone a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:19 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Very cute Deanne. I love bunnies in the garden too.

Jodi, ONT, Z4, Great White North Click to hear a voice greeting from Kniceone

Rainiergardnr  Send Rainiergardnr a private message!

My Weather
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:55 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I can certainly see why you collect them - - what a cute lil family!! I like this variety - the all white - - will have to keep an eye out for sales!!

Maggie - Western WA state - Zone 8

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 01:19 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

Thanks, they are a fun surprise in one of my 'garden rooms' you have to go up a path up a hill in order to see them. Much better than the furry kind that eat plants!

Pink  Send Pink a private message!

Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 08:38 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I like them too, your collection is so special.

Meg ND Zone 4

Kvilledude  Send Kvilledude a private message!

My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 06:41 am EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I like them too Deanna. I have quite a few outside and inside the house. The real ones are another story all together.

Kvilledude North Carolina Zone 7

Gardenbug  Send Gardenbug a private message!

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 08:29 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

I have two in the barn! Cricket and Clover are brother and sister. I like them far better than the free range ones who eat my clematis and other plants!
(Can't see your photos any longer...I came too late!)

gardenbug Ontario, Canada 5b, USDA 4

My Favorite Photo
My Weather
My Garden
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 01:19 pm EST :   Last Buddysize PhotosCopy highlighted text to new message Print Post

GB,its back up! Sorry, I thought this thread had 'gone away' so to speak. Yes, I like the rabbits in the barn and not the ones who eat the perennials. Fortunately I don't have any of the free range bunnies just the cement ones.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this archive.

World Clock
Pacific Eastern Japan Finland Germany Australia Russia

Copyright 2003 - 2008, Gardenbuddies.com