Default Longshot Question

Does anyone know how to contact Joseph Woodward who used to post regularly on the GB hellebore section?

He is on my facebook page (although he posts rarely). I may have an email or snail address too. I just emailed Joseph asking permission to give you his email address. I'll send you a private massage when I hear from him.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 05-24-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks have sent off an e mail but as yet no response. Hopefully one will e forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Thanks have sent off an e mail but as yet no response.
    He told me he had been preoccupied and hadn't paid much attention to his hellebores. I have no idea what's going on with him. I had arranged once to visit his garden but it didn't work out at the last minute. (He lives near our dear friend in Tennessee.) He is a great guy--he sent me some great doubles several years ago.

Your seed is on it's way Jeff.

Thanks, yes he does seem to have withdrawn since he stopped posting, sadly no e mail from him and to be honest I would now be surprised if one does arrive.
    He did seem to be so engaged in growing hellebores and I know from my own addiction to them that I could not walk away. I recall that his collection of hybridus and species was something to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    he does seem to have withdrawn since he stopped posting
    He will occasionally post on facebook or comment on a hellebore photo. I miss him!

Silence..............

I heard from him immediately and he was very happy to share his email address with you.

Well not sure why he has not replied to my e mail then no message that it had not got through to the address....

jeff things change. certainly pleased joseph is well.

though joseph is co - admin in the fb helleboregroup, i have rarely seen him last year. but the last days he started to post a few pictures.

Joseph told me he did respond to Jeff but he must have never gotten it. I have emailed Jeff two or three times recently but have not heard back. I'm wondering if there is some issue with Jeff's email. He sent me some wonderful seeds and I wanted to let him know they arrived and thank him.